Live Your Dream Model Productions, LLC - Tattoo Artist Publication Release Form *
By filling out this digital release form I, (Name listed below) agree to bestow, allow, and grant LIVE YOUR DREAM MODEL PRODUCTIONS Magazines and its owners, directors, officers, employees, affiliates, and representatives (hereafter referred to as the “Company”), a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, non- exclusive, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, edit, change, modify, make derivative works, adapt, publish, republish, translate, download, upload, and/or publicly display (“Use”) any or all Content, whether in full or in part, and without any additional prior consent (hereafter referred to as “Content”) I submit to the Company and to incorporate such Content into online and offline publications, the Company websites, social media websites and apps (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, WhatsApp, YouTube), and/or other products and/or services of the Company (“Publications”). “Content” includes but is not limited to photographs, video works, audio works, artworks, personal artwork, makeup works, writings, and articles, whether in full or in part, among other things.
I hereby agree and state that:
1. This Release form will cover all my submission/s to the Company until December 31st, 2019.
2. I am the Owner and Operator of Nevermore Tattoo Studio, Port Saint Lucie, FL, USA. I have the full right to allow the Company to use pictures of my shop without infringing on the ownership or copyright of anyone else. I understand and agree that the Company may need to edit my Content submission(s) and hereby grant permission to the Company to do so at any time.
3. At its own discretion, the Company may be interested in using the Content in whatever media form it chooses including but not limited to the Publications. If the Company wishes to do so, the Company will contact both the Photographer and Model and obtain approval and a new Publication Release Form will be completed.
4. I understand that once printed or downloaded the Content is embedded perpetually in the end users copy of the Content, with no way for the Company to retrieve or stop access to the Content, hence the perpetual release of rights is essential for the Company to use my content in its publications in any medium or format.
5. I will defend, indemnify and hold the Company and its owners, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, suppliers, consultants, contractors and agents harmless from and against any and all actual or threatened claims, suits, actions or proceedings, including all related damages, payments, deficiencies, fines, judgments, settlements, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees) (collectively, "Claims") arising out of or relating to: (a) my breach of this agreement or any representation or warranty made by me herein; (b) my negligence or willful misconduct; (c) the Content (including, without limitation, Claims alleging that the Content violates or misappropriates the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party) ; and/or (d) any violation of any law by me.
6. I understand and agree that the Company does not supply a free copy of the Magazine, in PDF Format or any other Publication and I am responsible for purchasing any issue(s) and copy(is). Neither MagCloud nor Live Your Dream Model Productions, LLC gives refunds on the sale of the publications. All sales are final. In addition, I understand and agree that the Company will provide tear sheets of the images published in the publication and that there will not be any other compensation for me or any individuals in the Content Submissions.
7. I understand and agree that I have reviewed the original Content submission(s) and all persons depicted or participated in the creation of the Content submission(s) are over the age of 18 and have full legal capacity. I further understand that this certification shall also apply in instances where the client/s are also depicted in the Content submission(s).
8. Governing Law; Venue. This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A., without regard to its conflict of law principles. The parties irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in Miami- Dade County, Florida, the U.S.A. for the resolution of any disputes or conflicts arising out of or related to this agreement.