Live Your Dream Model Productions, LLC
PREFERRED PHOTOGRAPHER PROGRAM
The Preferred Photographer Program has been designed to give Photographers the opportunity to display their work and the models they work with.
1. Preferred Photographers get first choice of Covers and Features publication in our four publications (BIKINI INC USA MAGAZINE, ENCHANTED ANGELZ MAGAZINE, HOT INK MAGAZINE, and INTENSE DESIRE MAGAZINE) based on content submitted.
2. They are promoted in the Preferred Photographers promo in all our publications and the LYDMP.com website.
3. When we get Photographer’s inquiries, the Models will be referred to our Preferred Photographers in their area.
4. Once a year the Preferred Photographers will receive a full 8-page Feature in the publications they submit to.
5. Photographers are expected to submit monthly to at least two (2) of our publications, unless the Photographer does not work a genre such as Ink, Glamour Nude, etc. If due to their work schedule submitting monthly content is not feasible, the Photographer should submit as often as possible. If the Photographer fails to do so he/she will be subject to being removed from the program.
6. Preferred Photographers are expected to promote the publications on their website, Facebook and Instagram pages using the publications tear sheets provided to them and including the MagCloud link to the publication.
7. Preferred Photographers are expected to gather the information needed from the Models for publication, such as, Publication Release Form, Age Verification (Driver’s License or Passport) and Publication Q&A.
8. Photographer will take a picture of the Model’s ID (Driver’s License or Passport) and will send the ID image along with the images submitted for publication.
9. Professionalism is of great importance to Live Your Dream Model Productions, LLC. If any models complain about unprofessional behavior on the part of any of our Preferred Photographers and/or any of their team, the Photographer will be removed from the program immediately.
10. Governing Law; Venue. This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A., without regard to its conflict of law principles. The parties irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in Miami- Dade County, Florida, U.S.A. for the resolution of any disputes or conflicts arising out of or related to this agreement.